- Computer controllable: networkable up to 100 pumps
- Stand-alone operation: pre-program the pump with a dispensing program, then operate the pump from an attached Foot Switch, button or an I/O controller
- Add the OEM Starter Kit to run as a fully functional, stand-alone pump
- Does not have a built-in user interface
- Chassis mountable: 9 1/2"L x 4"W x 4 1/8"H (24.13 x 10.16 x 10.5 cm) If chassis does not fit in your system, we make custom designed OEM syringe pumps to accommodate your specific needs.
- Operates from a 12V DC power source
- Holds 2 syringe up to 60 mL. The long chassis version holds 140 mL syringes
- Infusion rates from 1.430 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 7515 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 family
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Download our free pump terminal emulator or get a trial version of our Windows based SyringePumpPro
- Custom modifications to the mechanics and firmware are also available
Available Model & Firmware Options: